The 16-18 Hybrid sliders are built with 1.75in .120 wall round tube steal along with 2x2 .120 wall sqaure tubing. DeMello Off-Road tube sliders use a "L" shaped bracket to capture the frame for both our weld on sliders and our bolt on sliders.
Our sliders use all grade 8 hardware and require minimum drilling. Bolt on sliders can be bolted on with out drilling but if you plan to use them as sliders we recommend drilling the extra holes. If you just want a step or use as door ding protection then using the factory holes would be sufficient.
- .120 wall 1.75in round tube
- .120 wall 2x2 Sqaure tube
- 4in x 3/16" gussets
- 5"X3"x3/16" (L) brackets
- Fully mig welded
- Weight 50LBS
2016-2018 Tacoma bumper.
The new DeMello off-road Tacoma bumper offers our signature reinforcements inside, along with it's light weight construction that keeps it strong yet save on weight.
Our new bumpers come in either a flat top version with no hoops. Low profile hoop (perfect for single or double row LED bars) and Baja style perfect for 4-5in tall Lights with low depth requirements.
We built these bumpers with low profile and weigh in mind, we also wanted to increase approach angle all while adding the use of a recovery winch. We also believe in a "cut version" of the front Tacoma bumper. The body on frame design of all Toyota trucks and SUV's combined with soft body mounts allows for a lot of movement and having the soft plastic bumper transition between them helps ensure a good fitment and reduces the potetial for damage to the headlights and fenders.
- 1/2in up rights pass through shackle design
- 3/16in intergrated structure acts as a skelton to the bumper
- 1/4in winch and mounting plate keeps the weight where it needs to be and stronger where it has to be.
- 1/8in skin keeps the bumper lightweight but still strong with the reinforced skeleton.
- Fully welded in the U.S.A.
- When ordering please note the two different hoop options. One is the Icon Low profile hoop the other is the DeMello mid height hoop.
- Bumpers come bare-metal but we also offer powder coating. Unfortunately powder coating offers no warranty from defects from manufacture or shipping. If a perfect finish is desired, please order bare-metal and have powder coated or painted locally for the best results.
- Bumpers are generally made to order and typical wait times can be 4-6 weeks. Thank you.
- Factory fog lights do not fit with our aftermarket bumpers. We offer several different options for them
Icon Coil overs (58630)
Rear icon 2.0 shocks (56503)
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock
- Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior shock damping and control
- Adjustable coilovers provide 0-3.5" of lift height
- 6061 aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock body with 7/8" shaft
- FK Rod End bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- 2.0 Aluminum Series rear IFP shock with 5/8" shaft
- Bolt-on system means no cutting or welding necessary for install
WHEEL & TIRE FITMENT INFO:
OEM Wheels & Tires: Yes
Aftermarket Wheels: 8.5" Wide, 4.75" Backspace
Aftermarket Tires: 33 x 11.50
(Larger Tires May Fit but Fender Trimming and Modifications will be Required)